Soft Tech provides extensive and comprehensive support to a wide variety of clients and task areas. Our team is dedicated to supporting existing and prospective customers and to providing the highest level of service at the highest level of integrity. Listed below are some of the organizations with which Soft Tech has partnered to design, build, and implement IT solutions.
Soft Tech has built a solid team of certified professional and technical staff who are committed to providing cost-effective, high-quality service. We focus on understanding the challenges facing our customers, and recommend innovative and cost-effective solutions to address those challenges. By following this approach, we continue to deliver the highest levels of quality. We are thankful to the many organizations throughout the government that have put their trust and confidence in Soft Tech.
• Department of Agriculture (USDA)• Department of Labor (DOL)• Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)• U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
• Air Education and Training Command (AETC)• Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)• Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)• Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)• Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)• United States Army• Washington Headquarters Services (WHS)
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
• Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)• National Institutes of Health (NIH)• Program Support Center (PSC)
• Department of Homeland Security: Headquarters (DHS HQ)• Joint Wireless Program Management Office (JWPMO)• Transportation Security Administration (DHS TSA)• U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS USCIS)• U.S. Customs and Border Protection (DHS CBP)• U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS ICE)
For more than a decade, Soft Tech has implemented and maintained mission critical information technology solutions. Our proven capabilities continually attract new business relationships and strengthen existing partnerships.
Just as we are committed to providing our government clients with superior technical services and treating our employees with dignity and respect, Soft Tech is likewise dedicated to developing and maintaining trusted relationships with our industry partners throughout the Washington DC metro area and across the country. Our current partners include:
LARGE BUSINESS PARTNERS
• Digital Management, LLC
• Jacobs Technology
• Lockheed Martin
• Northrop Grumman
SMALL BUSINESS PARTNERS
• AGL Consulting
• Capital Technology Group
• NTL Consulting Group
• Technical Services Corporation